Acquire Internet Marketing proud of its thriving community
A recent study named Longmont America’s number one “boomtown,” and AIM is thrilled to be part of this community. In December 2019, SmartAsset published a list of the fastest-growing cities in terms of population change and job opportunities. Longmont claimed the top spot as the fastest-growing city in the country overall.
SmartAsset, a personal finance tech company, selected the 10 top boomtowns in America based on seven factors:
- Population change
- Unemployment rate
- Change in unemployment rate
- GDP growth rate
- Business growth
- Housing growth
- Change in household income
Longmont ranks in the top 25% of the study for all of SmartAsset’s metrics. Its economy is strong. Longmont ranks ninth overall for its average yearly gross domestic product (GDP) growth, which increased 5.3% from 2013 to 2017. Basically, GDP measures the value of economic activity.
Additionally, Longmont ranks in the top 30 for its unemployment rate (2.6%). Longmont’s population increased by 6.43%, and the number of establishments rose by 12.61%. Plus, its five-year housing rate grew by 17.61%.
- Greeley, CO: 5th place
- Denver, CO: 7th place
- Fort Collins, CO: 15th place
- Highlands Ranch, CO: Tied for 30th place
- Arvada, CO: 34th place
- Thornton, CO: Tied for 42nd place
Acquire has several clients contributing to the prosperity of their cities:
- Tula is a family owned and operated designer boutique located in Fort Collins. Check out Tula in person in Old Town Fort Collins or online at shoptula.com.
- Graham’s Flooring & Design provides a full-service experience for home renovations from the comfort of the client’s . They offer Loveland and Fort Collins flooring products and services to meet your needs, give quality information and assist in making decisions.
Contact AIM SEO agency in Longmont for a free SEO analysis.