KEYword Selection is KEY
How do I pick the right keywords? It’s a question we hear a lot. Don’t worry, we can help you pick the right ones and improve your rankings! The first step is a little research and some brainstorming. Research takes time, but it’s crucial. You may know what you want to rank for, but what you’re actually ranking for (in terms of your audience) might be different. You’ll need to think like your audience and use keyword data to determine your keywords for successful SEO.
Think Like Your Audience
Here are some questions to get you thinking like you audience:
- How can you help provide the best content about your business to help people with their searches?
- What types of (your product/service) are people searching for?
- Who is searching for these terms?
- When are people searching for this?
- Are there seasonal trends throughout the year?
- How are people searching?
- What words do they use?
- What questions do they ask?
- Are more searches performed on mobile devices?
- Why are people seeking your product/service?
- Where are potential customers located—locally, nationally or internationally?
Make a List
Once you brainstorm these questions, you can start to make a list of keywords. First, add the words that…
Complete the form below to gain full access to all of Acquire’s SEO blogs and start increasing your rankings.